26 units of TAWI VacuCobra cargolifters has been installed in two of SAS main cargo handling facilities in Sweden; Gothenburg Landvetter AP and Stockholm Arlanda AP.
Each cargo loading/weighing station is equipped with two units of vacuum lifters, suspended in a separate lightweight aluminum crane bridge. The bridges are installed in a gantry system which covers a working area of approximately 10x15 m. Each pump is equipped with a remote control to not waste electricity.
• VacuCobra is designed for high speed handling of boxed goods.
• The ergonomic handle can easily and quickly be adjusted to suit both left handed and right handed operators.
• A bottom swivel and an angle adapter give full freedom of motion when gripping the load.
• Integrated quick-release function increases the handling speed even further.
• The suction cup will secure boxes of all shapes and sizes to lift and transport them in total safety.